We advise that generally, your teeth should retain their newfound whiteness for 18 months to 2 years following your treatment in our clinic. We strongly recommend a continuous treatment programme every 6 months to maintain your perfect, pearly white glow.
Our teeth whitening aftercare page describes in further detail how to look after your teeth following your professional teeth whitening treatment. In a nutshell though, these follow the basic principles of good dental hygiene
- Don’t smoke, or at least reduce your intake
- Drink less coffee and tea to avoid staining
- Choose white wine over read to avoid staining
- Use regular toothpaste, not “whitening” toothpaste
- Maintain a good routine of brushing twice daily, plus flossing